Here are some tips for saving money in Central Florida…
1) Hire a wedding planner-whether you want to plan your own wedding or need help with selecting vendors, a wedding planner can save you money, stress and time. A Day Of Coordinator takes the stress away from you, your family and your bridal party so you can truly enjoy your special day! Besides the photographer, it can be the best investment!
2) Ceremony-living in Central Florida and near the beach allows many brides to have a beach ceremony. Not only does this save you money but it also makes for beautiful photos and can be intimate and allows you to be creative. You don’t need to worry about flowers and decor with a beach ceremony. With a simple arch and your bouquet the beach provides a natural look and feel to your ceremony.
3) Flowers-With today’s economy, brides are looking for more ways to save money but still be creative. One way to do so is to utilize silk flowers. Whether you use just silk flowers or combine them with real flowers you can save quite a bit of money. Plus you can keep the flowers and not worry about how to preserve your bouquet. For centerpieces think of using fresh or fake fruit!
4) Day of the week-While most weddings do happen on a Saturday, many couple’s are choosing weekdays or Sundays to celebrate their wedding. This will save you money with the venue and most, if not all, vendors. Many vendors offer discounts on weekdays and Sundays.
5) Time of day-having your wedding in the evening usually means a full dinner will be provided. Think of having a late morning or early afternoon wedding and provide your guests with a lighter meal. This will cut your costs on the catering and sometimes even the venue since it is not a peak time of day.
Whether your budget is small or large, you can create a wedding that will be memorable. Thinking outside of the box and being creative you can have a personalized wedding that everyone can enjoy!